with M. Sandy Dargère
A natural and advanced treatment methodology
Chiropractic is a specialized therapy for the spine, joints, muscles, ligaments and their effect on the nervous system and the overall health. This manual health profession is primarily focused on the proper functioning of your spine without any drugs or surgery. By adjusting the spine, the chiropractor relieves the pressure on the nervous system, decreases nerves, muscles, ligaments or joints and decreases the pain.
How chiropractic works:
- Detect the different compensations accumulated over time that can cause pain.
- Restore health to its optimal level through gentle and specific techniques.
Today, chiropractic is represented by more than 100,000 practitioners worldwide.
This practice is recommended by the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).
The International Chiropractic Federation is also recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO).
« Achieving physical, biological and emotional balance by improving your health with chiropractic. »
- Detect and treat early childbirth trauma
- Optimize immune system development, digestion, sleep and growth
- Relieve and prevent pregnancy pains
- Support for the best positioning of the infant for delivery
- Help making pregnancy time more easy and enjoyable
Kids and teenagers
- Facilitate harmonious and balanced growth
- Prevent scoliosis and other joint dysfunctions
- Adopt good postural habits as soon as possible
- Relieve and prevent musculoskeletal pain and disorders
- Optimize joint capital by decreasing the degenerative process
- Provide right posture advices for office workers
- Improve physical performance
- Shorten recovery time and optimize healing process
- Assist in preparation and prevent injury
- Reduce age-related pains
- Restore joint mobility
- Prevent and slow down joint degeneration
Sandy Dargère, your chiropractor
Sandy Dargère is French chiropractor, obtained his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2010 from the Franco-European Institute of Chiropractic (Paris), under the European Chiropractors Union. He has very strong believe in natural solutions to resolve and fix spinal problems to help people enjoy their life to the fullest.
His approach is very soft and he also gives specific and oriented advices in term of rehabilitation-exercises and nutrition.
Career wise, Sandy created his first chiropractic practice in Cahors (France) in November 2010, where he practiced for five years.
He then continued his professional career for a year in Vietnam to develop new therapeutic approaches.
Today, he shares his professional experience with his patients in Luxembourg, convinced that his practice can help improving lives in a natural way.
Symptomatic treatment (well-defined pain) takes place in three stages:
- Relief: recover the motor function as quickly as possible while limiting painkillers.
- Stabilization: essential work after recovery so the symptom not come again.
- Prevention: asymptomatic treatment (compensation systems), working on the true cause of symptoms caused by stresses accumulated during life, to optimizes health and quality of life.
The first visit
It takes about 30 to 45 minutes. It includes a history and a comprehensive clinical examination to identify the nature of the problem. Additional examinations (MRI or X-ray) may be required prior to any initial treatment to confirm the diagnosis and/or eliminate any contraindications to chiropractic care.
Depending on the patient's diagnosis and/or objectives (acute pain, chronic pain, musculoskeletal disorders, increased sports performance, etc.), a treatment plan is defined and proposed by the practitioner.
This is an essential step in order to achieve the objectives set between the practitioner and the patient. This plan may be reassessed during follow-up.
It takes about 15 minutes with customized tactics. Nutrition counseling and specific exercises are often provided in order to optimize the evolution and reach to the health objectives as quickly as possible.
The principles of chiropractic
Different kind of stress accumulated on our body and spine over time during our daily life:
- Physical / structural: accidents, falls, moving, bad work positions etc.
- Chemical / organic: alcohol, tobacco, drugs, unbalanced diet etc.
- Emotional / psychological: anxiety, family problems, professional difficulties etc.
The body unconsciously handles most of these stresses. When it can no longer compensate, the imbalance is established and the surplus manifests itself in symptoms (alerts of the body to help to become aware of the imbalance).
Chiropractic helps the body to rebalance by itself. Chiropractic treatment keeps the spine and nerves functioning properly and allows people to perform at its best physically, mentally and socially.